As Principal I wish you a very warm welcome to Our School! We are at the heart of the Education community and in 2010 we have succeeded in providing local families an excellent education delivered by exceptional teachers in award winning facilities.
Judged as a good school by DPS our achievements can be seen through rapid improvements in education. We are also making key strides towards creating an school which makes a significant difference to the community we serve and that provides opportunities for all our pupils and students.
Mission & Objectives
It is our mission to blend the strong cultural fundamentals of the Gurukul heritage and other traditional systems with advanced modern learning tools, thus providing a new direction in world education.
DPS will strive to foster the intellectual, social, emotional, physical, spiritual and aesthetic development of the students and thus enhance their quality of life. To ensure that students are prepared for active, independent learning in an environment, this fosters a spirit of enquiry and keen competition.
It is our mission to ensure that in safe, tranquil, stimulating and intellectually challenging environment, all students shall have ample opportunity to:
- Acquire habits of curiosity, reflection, mental flexibility, independence and self discipline
- Attain skills and attitudes which will fit them for life in the rapidly changing world of a new millennium
- Fulfill their creative, sporting, social and cultural potential, including the achievement of optimum academic results
- Maintain openness and respect in the face of racial, cultural, religious and linguistic diversity
- Develop a confident understanding of what they and other individuals can and should achieve for themselves, for the environment and for the nation
- To stimulate the interest of students by illustrating material to be covered in subsequent years and to bring all students to a similar level of knowledge independently of their entry attainments.
Private yet affordable elementary school offering a stimulating curriculum and a supportive environment.
Yes we welcome you to visit our school and take a tour of the healthy environment.
We plan for monthly extra curricular activities for children’s/students which is mandatory for the overall development of the child.