Guideline To Parents
- Your ward should report to school in time, bring all the necessary books according to the time table and be neatly dressed in full uniform
- Your ward should have 85 % attendance by the end of school, failing which, they will not be considered for any awards/prizes.
- All the guardians/parents are required to pay the tuition fees on or before the 15th of every month otherwise late fine may be imposed. Incase of Quarterly/Half Yearly/Yearly, fees must be paid in advance.
- In case of any change in your address and contact numbers notify the school office and the class teacher.
- Your ward should not carry expensive articles to school. Incase they are lost; the school is not responsible for it.
- The school does not encourage private tuition to students. But in case the parents feel that the ward is in need of extra help they may contact the principal for necessary action.
- Ensure that no teacher is approached when he/she is in class. Incase, of any need, prior appointment may be sought through diary or from the school office.
- Students are not allowed to leave school premises during school hours, unless it is an emergency, for which the principal’s office should be contacted
- Encourage your child to speak in English. Listening to English news and reading the English newspaper should be a part of his/her routine.
- No parent is permitted to enter the classrooms. Parents are not allowed to meet teachers during school hours without prior appointment from the Principal.
- You can meet the principal in her/his office on all working days. Prior appointment is advised to avoid inconvenience.
- We always encourage communication, your suggestions are valuable to us.
- Please read the remarks made in the diary and duly respond. Regularly attend parent-teacher meeting. Collect the Report card personally on the day of the declaration of results
The Above written rules are subject to further addition of some rules, amendments or deletion according to the decision and description of the school management committee (SMC). It is assume that parents/guardian have gone through the prospectus and consented to the rules & regulation and instructions mentioned in it.