Guideline For Students
- Students must be regular. They can not leave the school without prior information otherwise absent fine may be imposed.
- Self Study note book should be submitted every day.
- They all have to follow the school rules, wear only school uniform and obey the disciplined rules.
- Any damage caused by the students to the school property shall be recovered from their guardians
- School will not be responsible for the lost of any articles or cash of students in school premises.
- Misbehavior with any student or teacher will not be tolerated. Decision of the Principal will be final in this regard.
- No Students will leave the school premises without the permission of the principal. School management will not responsible for any miss happening outside the school.
- Students are expected to be in school five minutes before the first bell.
- Soon after the assembly bell the school gates will be locked and the late comers will be asked to go back at the risk of their parents / guardians
- Carrying of mobile phones, pods or any electronic gadget is strictly prohibited. These will be taken away, if a student is found carrying them
- The name, class, section, and house of the pupil should be clearly marked on all belongings of the student for e.g. Water bottles, tiffin’s, shirts, socks, jackets, bags etc.
- No student should carry cash to school.
- Students should be well groomed and neatly dressed. School uniform should be pressed and shoes clean. Those students, who are not in proper uniform, will not be allowed to enter school.
- The child should always maintain personal hygiene. Hair should be free of lice, nails cut and teeth brushed. A handkerchief is a must.
- Hair should be neatly maintained. Girls with hair up to their shoulders should tie ponytails and hair beyond shoulder should be neatly plaited. Boys should keep their hair short.
- Children should never cheat during exams or resort to unfair means in competitions such behavior is subject to penalization.
- Bullying or use of foul language is punishable. No screaming and running in corridors and staircases. The child should always remember the school is judged by their conduct.
- All articles lost and found are kept as lost property. A nominal fine is imposed on returning the article (if found), to deter the student from being careless.
- Care must be taken of all school property and no student should scratch, spoil the desks or chairs or damage any school furniture, write or draw any thing on the walls or in any way damage things belonging to others. Students who are negligent will be charged for the damage
Pupils shall always greet teachers, elders and friends in a pleasant way. Students are strictly prohibited from wearing jewelers in school.
The School reserves the right to dismiss any pupil:
(i) For breach of discipline.
(ii) For unsatisfactory progress in work.
(iii) For detention or repeated detention in class.
(iv) Whose conduct sets a bad example for others.
The Above written rules are subject to further addition of some rules, amendments or deletion according to the decision and description of the school management committee (SMC). It is assume that parents/guardian have gone through the prospectus and consented to the rules & regulation and instructions mentioned in it.